Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Some P-Art

For the move slowly as possible exercise I washed dishes as slowly as possible.
This is the spend an hour writing you name exercise.

For the walk in a circle as fast as you can for an hour I walked around a pond in a big circle several times.

 I chose to walk the majority of the time on the side walls of the pond. 
This is a shot of myself doing the stare at yourself in a mirror for an hour motionless exercise.
Out of all the exercises I would have to say the walking in a circle was my favorite.  It made me think about my stamina in other circumstances.  It also made me think about what is defined as a circle because the pond is not a perfect circle.  Also because I chose to walk the majority of the way on the pond walls I was thinking about my balance abilities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment